#1 Part-Time MBA in the Northeast
Coming onsite in Spring 2015!
Graduates of WPI’s innovative MBA program - ranked #1 in the Northeast by Business Week – aren’t just studying the future of business. They’re defining it.
WPI's MBA focuses on the intersection of business and technology, making it one of the most relevant MBA’s in the world. You'll learn how to transform information into valuable intelligence, and how to think several steps ahead to gain competitive advantage in today’s technology-oriented environment. Learn about the curriculum, scheduling, and admissions criteria.
Why Choose the WPI MBA?
- OUR MBA PROGRAM IS HIGHLY RANKED:
- BusinessWeek rated us #1 in the Northeast and #8 in the United States.
- The Princeton Review said WPI’s School of Business is "one of the best institutions a student could attend to earn an MBA” in its Best 296 Business Schools, 2013 Edition.
- CHOICE OF ONLINE OR ON-SITE DELIVERY FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
- Attend where it's convenient for you, whether on-site in East Hartford CT, or online with peers from multiple locations.
- ATTEND CLASS WITH THE SAME GROUP FROM START TO FINISH
- Join a cohort of students who advance through each course together. Expand your network within UTC.
- LEARN FROM WORLD-RENOWNED FACULTY
- Your instructors are WPI faculty or adjunct faculty — the same people who teach on campus.
- RECEIVE DEDICATED SERVICE
- Your WPI operations manager will make the enrollment process, and each class transition, as smooth as possible. No need to fumble with paperwork and phone calls to several departments — we'll be with you every step of the way.
- PUT THEORY INTO PRACTICE
- Learn to apply knowledge, not just cite facts and figures. Your MBA program includes two project- based courses, allowing you to practice your new skills while being supported by faculty and fellow students.
- EARN YOUR MBA FROM PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY
- As a school whose focus is on technology, WPI has the MBA you want if your goal is to be a leader in technological innovation.
HEAR FROM CURRENT AND FORMER UTC STUDENTS OF WPI'S MBA
Wondering what pursuing your MBA will be like? Concerned about balancing full-time work and part-time schooling? These UTC employees took the leap and are now reaping the rewards of a WPI graduate education. Read about their experiences. >
Prospective students must have two years of relevant work experience and an undergraduate degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited U.S. four-year college or university, or the equivalent. Students must have also taken the GMAT or GRE within the last five years. The minimum GMAT score required is 500.
- Begins Spring 2015
- 16 courses across the following program areas, for a total of 48 credits. View our interactive brochure for more details about the courses included:
- Developing Business Opportunities (three courses)
- Analyzing Business Performance (four courses)
- Becoming a Leader (three courses)
- Integrating Business Concepts to Lead Innovation (Pre-Capstone Experience)
- Capstone Experience
- Plus four electives
- Four 10-week semesters per year, one class each semester
- Classes held in the evening in CT