The #1 Part-Time MBA in the Northeast Returns to UTC Fall 2013
UTC graduates of WPI’s innovative MBA program - ranked #1 in the Northeast for 5 years running by Business Week – aren’t just studying the future of business. They’re defining it. Discover why UTC empoyees have asked WPI to bring this MBA back for a fifth time. Learn to recognize opportunities and tackle the challenges of managing in today’s technology-oriented environment.
The WPI MBA focuses on the intersection of business and technology, making it one of the most relevant MBA’s in the world. You'll learn how to transform information into valuable intelligence, and how to think several steps ahead to gain competitive advantage. Contact us today to get started on your educational future.
New program starts fall of 2013 - attend our may 22 webinar
Join us for an online information session about the MBA program for UTC, Wednesday May 22 from 12-1pm EDT. Gain an overview of the program, get your questions answered, and learn how to apply and register. RSVP today using our online form. >
Why choose WPI for your MBA?
OUR MBA PROGRAM IS HIGHLY RANKED:
- BusinessWeek rated us #1 in the Northeast and #8 in the United States
- US News and World Report ranked our MBA 2nd in New England and 14th in the nation for online graduate business education in their Best Online Education Program rankings
- The Princeton Review said WPI’s School of Business "one of the best institutions a student could attend to earn an MBA” in its Best 296 Business Schools; 2013 Edition
- ONLINE DELIVERY GIVES YOU MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
- Attend a live online class two hours per week; complete two additional hours when it's convenient for you.
- ATTEND CLASS WITH THE SAME GROUP FROM START TO FINISH
- Join a cohort of students across the country who advance through each course together. Expand your network and learn to work with remote teams.
- LEARN FROM WORLD-RENOWNED FACULTY
- Your instructors are WPI faculty or adjunct faculty — the same people who teach on campus.
- RECEIVE DEDICATED SERVICE
- Your WPI operations manager will make the enrollment process, and each class transition, as smooth as possible. No need to fumble with paperwork and phone calls to several departments — we'll be with you every step of the way.
- PUT THEORY INTO PRACTICE
- Learn to apply knowledge, not just cite facts and figures. Your MBA program includes two project- based courses, allowing you to practice your new skills supported by faculty and fellow students.
- EARN YOUR MBA FROM PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY
- As a school whose focus is on technology, WPI has the MBA you want if your goal is to be a leader in technological innovation.
- Begins Fall of 2013 - now accepting program registrations - reserve your seat early
- 14 courses and two projects across the following program areas, for a total of 48 credits. View our interactive brochure for more details about the courses included:
- Developing Business Opportunities (three courses)
- Analyzing Business Performance (four courses)
- Becoming a Leader (three courses)
- Plus four electives
- Four ten-week semesters per year, one class each semester.
- Classes are delivered completely online in two sessions each week:
- two hours of live instruction one day per week (TBD) 7:30-9:30pm EDT
- two hours of pre-recorded instruction each week
Prospective students must have two years of relevant work experience and an undergraduate degree with a minimun 3.0 GPA from an accredited U.S. four-year college or university, or the equivalent. Students must have also taken the GMAT or GRE within the last five years. The minimum GMAT score required is 500.