Demand is Soaring for Skilled Systems Engineers
Today’s wide-scale engineering initiatives require a holistic design and management approach to be successful. As a field, systems engineering provides an interdisciplinary framework to tackle difficult challenges in science and technology--endeavors that impact society, improve lives, and contribute to the bottom line.
WPI's Master of Science and Graduate Certificate programs equip your workforce with a strong project management and decision making framework that is logical, objective, rigorous and comprehensive. Your team will emerge ready to help bring order and clarity to complex endeavors.
Your WPI Program Will Include:
- Industry-driven curriculum - Work with renowned faculty and practicing engineers who are systems engineering experts.
- A framework for managing projects and the people in them - Learn to leverage personnel assets that are so integral to a project’s success.
- Practical knowledge and application - Supplement core topics with organization-specific electives to increase practical relevance in the working environment.
- Experience-based projects tailored to your organizational needs - A capstone project will focus on planning and integrating technical content and managerial skills.
- Theory balanced with practice - Understand how to apply knowledge, not just cite facts and theories. Emerge ready to take on some of the most difficult challenges in systems engineering.
- Flexible delivery options - Choose delivery at your corporate site, on our online learning portal, or through a blended approach. Your program is fully customizable.