Hello and welcome! We are pleased that you’ve decided to pursue your education with WPI Corporate and Professional Education (CPE). We’re here to help you maximize your educational investment every step of the way.
Students who are currently enrolled or plan to participate in a graduate program offered through the division of CPE will find information specific to their needs in the following pages.
Student Resources & Important Information
- Add/drop/withdrawal policies
- Student Expectations – Information on required educational background, homework, graduation, attendance, class cancellation, and the withdrawal policy.
- Student Computer Accounts – How to set up your accounts and an explanation of each account.
- Campus Resources – How to get your student ID to gain access to a variety of campus resources and student discounts, how to view and purchase textbooks, library access, GMAT/GRE assistance, and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Includes the most common questions asked by our students such as transferring credits, auditing a course, checking your registration, GRE/GMAT requirements, how to find required textbooks, etc.
- Complaint Procedures – Provides information about filing a complaint with WPI as well as state-by-state complaint filing procedures, with links to further information.