Skip to Additional Navigation
Student Resources & Important Information
- Add/drop/withdrawal policies
- Student Expectations – Information on required educational background, homework, graduation, attendance, class cancellation, and the withdrawal policy.
- Student Computer Accounts – How to set up your accounts and an explanation of each account.
- Campus Resources – How to get your student ID to gain access to a variety of campus resources and student discounts, how to view and purchase textbooks, library access, GMAT/GRE assistance, and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Includes the most common questions asked by our students such as transferring credits, auditing a course, checking your registration, GRE/GMAT requirements, how to find required textbooks, etc.
- Complaint Procedures – Provides information about filing a complaint with WPI as well as state-by-state complaint filing procedures, with links to further information.