Hello and welcome! We are pleased that you’ve decided to pursue your education with WPI Corporate and Professional Education (CPE). We’re here to help you maximize your educational investment every step of the way.
Students who are currently enrolled or plan to participate in a graduate program offered through the division of CPE will find information specific to their needs in the following pages. If you cannot find the information you need please do not hesitate to contact us.
Student Resources & Important Information
- Student Registration/Application Process - Looking to join the program? Please start with this page to assist you in moving forward.
- Student Expectations – Information on required educational background, homework, graduation, attendance, class cancellation, and the withdrawal policy.
- Student Computer Accounts – How to set up your accounts and an explanation of each account.
- Course Participation - Explains the different course delivery formats, how to find out what courses are being offered, and class cancellation policies.
- Online Learning – Discusses the next steps and how to’s for those participating in online courses.
- Tuition & Payments – Available options for making course payments. Please note; if you are part of an onsite program, you should contact your Operations Manager.
- Campus Resources – How to get your student ID to gain access to a variety of campus resources and student discounts, how to view and purchase textbooks, library access, GMAT/GRE assistance, and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Includes the most common questions asked by our students such as transferring credits, auditing a course, checking your registration, GRE/GMAT requirements, how to find required textbooks, etc.
- Complaint Procedures – Provides information about filing a complaint with WPI as well as state-by-state complaint filing procedures, with links to further information.
- Contact Your Operations Manager – How to identify, and find the contact details for your Operations Manager.