Project Management Certificate
Make a Positive Business Impact
Whether you are a senior executive, program manager, project manager or a project team member, it is your job to help your organization grow and increase its value. Successful project planning and execution involves a carefully designed set of tools, techniques and processes designed to help manage change, drive competitive advantage, and deliver results in-line with your organization’s corporate strategy. Certification in Project Management is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after credentials for today’s professionals.
- Fall 2015 Dates
- Mon 9/21/15
- Mon 9/28/15
- Wed 10/14/15
- Mon 10/19/15
- Fri 10/23/15
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
Worcester Courtyard Marriott
- 3.5 CEUs
- Principles of Project Management Methodology
- Project Management Planning and Scheduling - Setting Boundaries and Planning Techniques
- Project Leadership & Communications - Leading the Project Team
- Project Risk Management - Forecast, Monitor and Mitigate Risk
- Project Execution and Control - Running the Project and Project Pitfalls
What You Will Learn
- Importance of implementing projects to achieve strategic initiatives
- Deliver projects on time and on budget Achieve business objectives
- Successfully manage projects that will make a positive business impact Best practices as outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - Third Edition (PMBOK® Guide) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Immediately apply learnings from each workshop to your real life business scenarios through the use of company-specific case studies
Note: At the end of the Project Management Certificate, participants are awarded Certification in Project Management from WPI’s Corporate and Professional Education. PDUs earned can be used toward PMP certification training requirements (new and maintaining).
Who Should Participate
Professionals who have an interest in project management for their organization. This may be their main job title, part of other responsibilities, or an area of interest for future growth/opportunities.