Global healthcare is at a crossroads. From care delivery to reimbursement, accountability to patient engagement, change is inevitable. The challenge is to identify and seize opportunities to reinvent healthcare by delivering care to wherever patients may be - hospitals, clinics, or on the move. The key is applying an integrative management and systems engineering approach, preparing leaders to take on this problem of critical global concern.
Our success is grounded in the leadership support and engagement of our industry partners.
“The most important investment we can make is not in software or technology, but in the people that we rely on to support that technology. This program is an opportunity to grow and expand our skills, and to ensure that our staff remains on the forefront of Health Information Technology.”
George Brenkle, Sr. Vice President, Chief Information Officer, UMass Memorial Health Care
Join the many companies that have already discovered these benefits of a WPI education.
WPI Healthcare Education Programs
WPI can develop a customized education program for your organization and deliver it at your company site or online. Contact us today to discover how highly relevant education solutions can help your organization succeed.
- MS in Manufacturing with a Health Systems Engineering concentration
- MS in Data Science with Healthcare Concentration
- MS in Biomedical Engineering
- MS in Robotics Engineering
- MS in Management with a Healthcare Systems Concentration
Lean Enterprise Healthcare Certificate - This certificate can be customized to meet specific organizational needs. Below is just a sampling of relevant workshops to consider from our broad range of professional development topics:
- Understanding and Implementing Lean for Medical and Hopital Administration
- Leading an Effective Cross-Functional Team
- How to Implement Kaizen Events
- Implementing the Five-S +1 System: Creating the Visual Workplace