Global healthcare is at a crossroads. From care delivery to reimbursement, accountability to patient engagement, change is inevitable. The challenge is to identify and seize opportunities to reinvent healthcare by delivering care to wherever patients may be - hospitals, clinics, or on the move. The key is applying an integrative management and systems engineering approach, preparing leaders to take on this problem of critical global concern.
Our success is grounded in the leadership support and engagement of our industry partners.
“The most important investment we can make is not in software or technology, but in the people that we rely on to support that technology. This program is an opportunity to grow and expand our skills, and to ensure that our staff remains on the forefront of Health Information Technology.”
George Brenkle, Sr. Vice President, Chief Information Officer, UMass Memorial Health Care
Your academic partner is Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Join the many companies that have already discovered these benefits of a WPI education:
- Convenience for working professionals
- Programs customized for each corporate client
- Program delivery on-site at corporations
- Taught by experts in the field who also teach at WPI’s main campus
WPI Healthcare Programs include:
- WPI Leaders for Healthcare MBA
- M.S. in Management with a Healthcare Systems Concentration
Professional Development Certificate
- Lean Healthcare Enterprise
Healthcare Management Certificates
- Customized to meet client needs