Lifelong learning is no longer an option in today's economy; it's a necessity for survival. For organizations to remain relevant and competitive, they must attract, cultivate, and invest in their employees. Innovation and the ability to harness creative ideas are just the starting points for successful businesses. Companies need to be able to transform these ideas into profitable products or services in order to remain on top.
Enter WPI Corporate and Professional Education. Our business is to transform your workforce with stimulating ideas and innovative learning.
Companies looking to
- align tuition spending with a cohesive strategy,
- increase accessibility to innovative education,
- increase retention and aid recruitment efforts,
- enhance peer networks with value-added interaction,
should consider one of the many WPI graduate degree programs. Because we have a deep repository of knowledge tools and options, we can work with you to pick the right program components that custom fit to your employees' needs and company objectives.
Certificate Program vs. Degree Program?
Are you looking for a shorter-term, cost-effective program that will help your workforce zero in on immediate goals? Do you want your organization to reap immediate benefits from specific content directly related to your field? A certificate program may be the right choice for your employees.
Or, are you focused on a longer-term goal of developing the leadership talent in your company? Are you looking for not only breadth, but depth in a particular field of study for your high-potential achievers? Is the accomplishment of a universally accepted standardized degree* an important credential for your company or for employee retention? A master's degree program might be the better choice.
With 18 academic departments and over 50 degree programs to draw from, WPI offers a variety of certificate and degree programs including interdisciplinary options. By crafting a curriculum with diverse disciplines, you will be better prepared to solve multifaceted business problems throughout your career.
WPI's programs are created for the busy life of the working professional. Your employees can take all online courses, or combine face-to-face and virtual courses into the below graduate certificate or degree options. For maximum flexibility, we provide a valuable learning pathway that allows participants to apply credits earned in a certificate program to a master's-level degree program.
- Master of Science in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Fire Protection Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Manufacturing Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Power Systems Management
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering
- Master of Science in System Dynamics
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Bioscience Management Graduate Certificate
- Fire Protection Engineering Graduate Certificate
- Information Security Management Graduate Certificate
- Information Technology Graduate Certificate
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Certificate
- Power Systems Management Graduate Certificate
- Systems Engineering Graduate Certificate
- System Dynamics Graduate Certificate
- Technology Marketing Graduate Certificate
- Customized Certificate Programs
For more information about which graduate degree or certificate program is right for your company, contact Corporate and Professional Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-508-831-5517.
Accreditation for WPI & Programs
Learn more about the academic accreditations held by WPI.