Education for Today's Power Industry
Protecting the electric grid and ensuring the reliability of our nation's supply of power is one of the most important challenges facing the power industry today. In response, WPI has designed a graduate certificate in cyber security that focuses on the skills and knowledge IT professionals working in the power industry need to guard against cyber attacks.
- Designed to meet the unique needs of the power industry
- Helps to reduce your operational risk from cyber attack
- Develops workforce skills at the graduate level to better protect your customers
- Prepares employees for increased leadership and responsibility
- Taught by dedicated, experienced faculty
- Delivered online for the convenience of working professionals
Attend a Virtual Open House
Independent System Operators (ISOs) looking to avoid, detect, analyze and effectively counter potential cyber intrusion will find this program especially relevant for their workforce. This program was developed in partnership with ISO-New England and PJM. Watch a webinar about the program.
Empower Your Employees to Protect Your Customers
WPI's hallmark focus on technical problems within social and organizational contexts creates an exciting environment in which to explore cyber security. Our trademark approach of blending theory with practice ensures your workforce will be prepared to face the threat of cyber security head on, by exploring topics such as risk management, software security, intrusion detection and much more. Explore the details of this essential graduate certificate program.