Customized Programs to Protect Your Customers
WPI's trademark approach of blending theory with practice ensures your workforce will be prepared to face the threat of cyber security head on. Our faculty and staff have many years of combined experience in identifying, understanding, and solving business challenges through the development and delivery of customized corporate education programs.
- Cybersecurity Graduate Program for Computer Scientists
- Cyber Security Graduate Program with a Power Industry Focus
Note: Students who complete the program are awarded a graduate certificate in computer science.
- Six Courses (18 Credits)
- One 10-week course per semester (Spring, Fall)
- Classes are held in blended online format with 24/7 access
- Prerequisites required
Cyber Security Courses
- CS 525S. Special Topics - Computer Network and Security
- OIE 541. Operations Risk Management
- CS 557. Software Security
- CS 525#. Special Topics - Intrusion Detection
- CS 525#. Special Topics - Digital Forensics
- CS 571. Case Studies in Computer Security
Top Five Benefits of WPI's Cyber Security Education
- Helps to reduce your operational risk from cyber attack.
- Develops workforce skills at the graduate level to better protect your customers.
- Prepares employees for increased leadership and responsibility.
- Courses are taught by dedicated, experienced faculty.
- Can be delivered on-site at your company, online, or in a blended format.